The 65th Annual Grammy Awards will be broadcast live from the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles at 7 p.m. ET on CBS on Sunday, February 5th, 2023. It will also be available to stream on Paramount+ and online via the official Grammy website.
Don’t miss out on one of the most-watched annual events in the world. Be sure to tune in to see who takes home the coveted golden gramophone trophy!
How Do Grammy Nominations Work?
Nominations for the Grammy Awards are determined by an intricate voting system. Members of the Recording Academy, which consists of various music industry professionals, submit their votes to determine who will be nominated in each category. The awards honor excellence in both performance and composition, with multiple categories dedicated to each aspect.
Grammy Award Categories
The primary categories for the Grammy Awards are divided into two distinct groups: General and Field. The General category includes awards such as Album of the Year, Song of the Year, and Record of the Year. The Field categories represent specific genres of music, including pop, country, and gospel.
2023 Grammy Nominees
The nominees for this year’s major Grammy Awards include:
Record Of The Year
- Don’t Shut Me Down – ABBA
- Easy On Me – Adele
- BREAK MY SOUL – Beyoncé
- Good Morning Gorgeous – Mary J. Blige
- You and Me On The Rock – Brandi Carlile Featuring Lucius
- Woman – Doja Cat
- Bad Habit – Steve Lacy
- The Heart Part 5 – Kendrick Lamar
- About Damn Time – Lizzo
- As It Was – Harry Styles
Album Of The Year
- Voyage – ABBA
- 30 – Adele
- Un Verano Sin Ti – Bad Bunny
- RENAISSANCE – Beyoncé
- Good Morning Gorgeous (Deluxe) – Mary J. Blige
- In These Silent Days – Brandi Carlile
- Music Of The Spheres – Coldplay
- Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers – Kendrick Lamar
- Special – Lizzo
- Harry’s House – Harry Styles
Song Of The Year
- abcdefu – Sara Davis, GAYLE & Dave Pittenger, songwriters (GAYLE)
- About Damn Time – Melissa “Lizzo” Jefferson, Eric Frederic, Blake Slatkin & Theron Makiel Thomas, songwriters (Lizzo)
- All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (The Short Film) – Liz Rose & Taylor Swift, songwriters (Taylor Swift)
- As It Was – Tyler Johnson, Kid Harpoon & Harry Styles, songwriters (Harry Styles)
- Bad Habit – Matthew Castellanos, Brittany Fousheé, Diana Gordon, John Carroll Kirby & Steve Lacy, songwriters (Steve Lacy)
- BREAK MY SOUL – Beyoncé, S. Carter, Terius “The-Dream” Gesteelde-Diamant & Christopher A. Stewart, songwriters (Beyoncé)
- Easy On Me – Adele Adkins & Greg Kurstin, songwriters (Adele)
- GOD DID – Tarik Azzouz, E. Blackmon, Khaled Khaled, F. LeBlanc, Shawn Carter, John Stephens, Dwayne Carter, William Roberts & Nicholas Warwar, songwriters (DJ Khaled Featuring Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, John Legend & Fridayy)
- The Heart Part 5 – Jake Kosich, Johnny Kosich, Kendrick Lamar & Matt Schaeffer, songwriters (Kendrick Lamar)
- Just Like That – Bonnie Raitt, songwriter (Bonnie Raitt)
Best New Artist
- Omar Apollo
- DOMi & JD Beck
- Muni Long
- Samara Joy
- Tobe Nwigwe
- Molly Tuttle
- Wet Leg
For the complete list of nominees by category, visit the official Grammys website.
Get Ready for the Grammys with StreamSafely
With StreamSafely, you can find where and how to watch the Grammy Awards through streaming services or live from your home without worrying about online security. StreamSafely provides tips for a safe and secure streaming experience, protecting you from malicious software, viruses, and other online threats. So sit back and enjoy music’s biggest night with peace of mind. To learn more about where to watch the Grammys, check out our safe streaming resources.